- What is JanOne's ticker symbol and exchange?
JanOne’s shares trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol ‘JAN.’
- When did JanOne go public?
We completed our initial public offering of common stock on November 7, 1991 under our prior name, Appliance Recycling Centers of America, Inc. (ARCA). On September 10, 2019, we were renamed JanOne Inc., and our ticker symbol was changed from ‘ARCI’ to ‘JAN.'
- How can i purchase shares of JanOne Inc.?
JanOne shares may be purchased by working with a registered broker.
- Do you have Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
The Company does not have a direct stock purchase program. Stock cannot be purchased directly from the Company.
- Does JanOne pay a dividend?
We currently do not pay cash dividends on our common stock. Our board of directors has complete discretion on whether to pay dividends subject to compliance with applicable Nevada law. While our board of directors will make any future decisions regarding dividends, if, when, and as circumstances surrounding us change, we currently do not anticipate that we will pay any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.
- Who is JanOne's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for our common stock is EQ Shareowner Services, P.O. Box 64874, St. Paul, MN, 55164-0874; 1-800-401-1957.
- What is the CUSIP number for JanOne's stock
Our CUSIP number is 03814F403.
- When was JanOne incorporated?
We were incorporated in Minnesota in 1983, although, through our predecessors, we began operating our legacy recycling business in 1976. On March 12, 2018, we reincorporated in the State of Nevada.
- What is JanOne's fiscal year end?
We report on a 52- or 53-week fiscal year. Our 2020 fiscal year ended on January 2, 2021. Our 2019 fiscal year ended on December 28, 2019. Our 2018 fiscal year ended on December 29, 2018.
- Where is JanOne headquartered?
Our principal office is located at 325 E. Warm Springs Road, Suite 102, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119.
- Who are the members of JanOne's management team?
Please visit our Management Team webpage for bios of our executive officers.
- Who are the members of JanOne's Board of Directors?
Information about our board members and the committees on which they serve is available in the Corporate Governance section of our Investors website.
- Who are JanOne's independent auditors?
JanOne’s independent registered public accounting firm is Hudgens CPA, PLLC.
- Who can I contact for general investor questions about JanOne or the company's common stock?
Investor Relations may be contacted at IR@Janone.com or 1-800-400-2247.
- How can I receive email updates from JanOne?
Please visit our Email Alerts webpage to sign up for press releases and SEC filings.